BEAT Royale is looking to expand its team with the addition of a DJ / Sound Assistant. This position will be part-time and is an excellent source of extra income. The most important aspect of our business is reliability. Our event attendees rely on us to be on time and professional.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Travel to and from the event location
- Setup and breakdown all equipment required to entertain the audience with music
- Program multiple playlists and trigger specific tracks quickly and efficiently
- Test all systems, from speakers to mics and playlists prior to the event
- Spin a wide variety of Hip-Hop music
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience setting up audio visual equipment helpful, but not required
- Must own reliable vehicle and be able to travel to and from event locations
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to talk on the microphone to large groups of people (50-300)
- Must be reliable. Our event attendees are very important and the candidate is required to be available for all committed dates. No exceptions!
- Local candidates only (Atlanta)
Interested? Email us at email@example.com and answer the following questions:
- Do you have any experience as a hired dj/sound professional?
- If so, please tell us a bit about your experience.
- Why do you think you’d be a great dj/sound assistant?
- If you have a resume please include.
- Do you use a website or social media to promote yourself/services?
- If so please include links.
- What is your hourly AND daily rate?